Comprehensive Suite of Professional Accounting Services for Companies in Singapore
Accounting Advisory Services
BluTrust’s team of Accounting Advisory Professionals will advise our clients on financial reporting processes and aid them in establishing accounting processes that match our client’s business objectives.
Necessary matters containing significant accounting ramifications inclusive of:
- Conversion to International and Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Merger and acquisition processes
- Initial public offerings
- Bettering speed and quality of financial reporting
- Cross-border transactions
If there is a need for temporary assistance (for example, restructuring or M&A activity), BluTrust can supplement that by providing both scarce accounting and financial reporting resources.
Performance & Regulatory Compliance:
BluTrust can assist clients in dealing with recent accounting standards and regulatory pronouncements involved in new regulatory compliance initiatives.
We are also able to aid clients in procuring trustworthy and detailed information. Effectively enhancing systems and processes to create an optimal balance between performance, risk, and control while conveying accurate, timely information to stakeholders.
Our aims include providing a dependable, cost-effective service.
BluTrust’s service is backed by teams of financial reporting professionals across Southeast Asia, complete with in-depth sector knowledge as well as business advisory skills.
Other related services include:
- Routine Accounting
- Accounting requiring quick turnaround
- Business Crisis Financial Management
- Managed services for high volume process assignment
IFRS Conversion Services & Compilation of Unaudited Accounts:
We believe that it is in the best interests of the company to keep up to date with the latest industry accounting standards. Hence, BluTrust provides exemplary audit, advisory, and tax professionals to help clients understand and respond to changes and updates in accounting standards. This, in turn, could affect:
- First time adopters who are switching to SFRS or IFRS
- Existing IFRS users who are thinking through the revised changes
- Other users who are currently not reporting under IFRS, but are facing significant changes in local GAAP standards, such as the convergence between IASB and FASB
BluTrust can assist companies in understanding how changes in industry standards may affect financial statements and support companies in making the relevant accounting policy decisions.
Additionally, a multi-disciplinary approach is adapted to translate accounting impact into visible action plans, enabling the required changes for company systems, processes, and people.
Keeping up-to-date with accounting policies can provide many benefits, including:
- Benefits from policy options during initial adoption
- Enhanced competitiveness
- Optimized sourcing of capital
- Simplified and enhanced benchmarking
- Performance improvements and streamlined accounting processes
- Reduced efforts and costs for financial reporting