Business valuation is used to estimate a company's economic value, securities and assets (inclusive of financial, tangible and intangible assets). It is an essential element in a company's evolution and a critical factor in investor and corporate activities in financial markets.
Blutrust has deep expertise in valuing different asset classes including businesses, financial instruments, intangible assets and intellectual property rights, plant and machinery as well as real estate. We develop custom planning and decision support business models to facilitate the resolution of significant business issue clients face.
We provide the following services:
- Dispute Valuation - dissolution of joint ventures, non-transactional disputes, determination of price per value under shareholder agreements for good/wrong levers.
- Fairness opinions - ensuring that the terms and price of the transactions made are fair towards the shareholders and compliant towards regulatory authorities.
- Finance support - providing advice needed for either raising equity or debt financing, including determining the value of capital to be issued to the new partners
- Independent board advice - analysing of investment and divestment opportunities, guidance on joint ventures helping to negotiate the pricing.
- Investment and transactional advice
- Restructuring- providing valuation advice and strategic disposal options
- Venture capital and holding company support- establishing the value of unquoted investment portfolios, in turn helping clients make strategic investment decisions.