IFRS Conversion Services & Compilation of Unaudited Accounts:
We believe that it is in the best interests of the company to keep up to date with the latest industry accounting standards. Hence, BluTrust provides exemplary audit, advisory, and tax professionals to help clients understand and respond to changes and updates in accounting standards. This, in turn, could affect:
- First time adopters who are switching to SFRS or IFRS
- Existing IFRS users who are thinking through the revised changes
- Other users who are currently not reporting under IFRS, but are facing significant changes in local GAAP standards, such as the convergence between IASB and FASB
BluTrust can assist companies in understanding how changes in industry standards may affect financial statements and support companies in making the relevant accounting policy decisions.
Additionally, a multi-disciplinary approach is adapted to translate accounting impact into visible action plans, enabling the required changes for company systems, processes, and people.
Keeping up-to-date with accounting policies can provide many benefits, including:
- Benefits from policy options during initial adoption
- Enhanced competitiveness
- Optimized sourcing of capital
- Simplified and enhanced benchmarking
- Performance improvements and streamlined accounting processes
- Reduced efforts and costs for financial reporting