Internal Audit And Control
Internal Audit Risk & Compliance Services
BluTrust’s Internal Audit Risk & Compliance Services (IARCS) uses versatile teams of professionals experienced in financial and operational internal auditing, IT, fraud analytics and risk assessment, shared services, finance management, treasury and financial instruments, and the supply chain to augment and enhance an organisations’ existing internal audit capabilities.
Our goal is to make internal audit functions, enterprise risk management programs, and risk and controls management more effective and efficient for our clients.
Some controversial issues that business leaders might face include:
- IA strategic sourcing (resources, place, and time)
- Enterprise risk management (structuring, risk identification, monitoring, reporting, optimizing)
- Regulatory compliance
- Contract compliance
- Corporate governance
- Continuous auditing/monitoring
- Integrated assurance
The internal audit function and risk and controls management typically find comprehensive solutions to these issues. The effectiveness and efficiency of an internal audit team can have a major influence on corporate performance and business outcomes.
How we help
BluTrust works with internal audit directors and audit committees to develop a quality internal audit function that offers strategic business assurance, singles out business opportunities, and strengthens organisational value.
Our member firms’ services include:
- Evaluating internal audit functions and providing co-sourcing and outsourcing services
- Setting up continuous auditing/monitoring techniques
- Designing, executing and advising on the use of enterprise risk management
- Increasing Sarbanes-Oxley and equivalent regulations compliance
- Explaining monitoring functions and governance practices
- Facilitating recoveries and compliance with contracts