Personal Data Protection Policy
With effect from 1 July 2014, this Privacy Notice (“Notice”) forms a part of the Policy Terms and Conditions governing your relationship with BluTrust. (collectively “BluTrust”, “we” or “us”.)
Personal Data in this Notice includes any data about an individual who can be identified from that data such as your name, NRIC, passport, or other identification number, telephone numbers, address, email address and any other information relating to individuals, which you have provided to us.
BluTrust collects and uses your Personal Data for the following purposes in connection with the services which you have applied for:
- To process, administer and/or manage your relationship and account with us, BluTrust will necessarily need to collect, use and process your Personal Data or personal information about you. Such Personal Data includes:
- information set out in this Notice and any other personal information provided by you; and
- any other Personal Data or information about you that we have.
- Such Personal Data will be collected and processed by BluTrust for the purpose(s) of:
- administering and/or managing your relationship and account with BluTrust;
- carrying out due diligence or other screening activities in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations or risk management procedures that may be required by law or that may have been put in place by BluTrust.
- carrying out your instructions or responding to any enquiries by you;
- dealing in any matter relating to the services and or/ products which you are entitled to under your account with us; (including the mailing of correspondence, statements, invoices, reports or notices to you to bring about delivery of the same on the external cover of envelopes/mail packages);
- complying with applicable law in administering and managing your relationship with BluTrust;
- offering to you services or events provided by BluTrust which we think may be of interest to you; and
- conducting checks with the Do Not Call Registry.
(collectively the “Purposes”)
- By providing your Personal Data and/or Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your dependents, spouse, children and/or parents) to us, you;
- Consent to BluTrust processing your Personal Data for the Purposes as described above;
- Represent and warrant that the consent of that third party has been obtained for the collection, use and disclosure of the Personal Data for the Purposes as described above;
- Represent and warrant that you are the user and/or subscriber of the telephone number(s) provided by you to us, and that you have read and understood the above provision.
- You may withdraw your consent given for any or all purposes set out in this Notice in writing to us.
- Your Personal data is retained to the extent one or more of the purposes for which it was collected remains valid and for other legal or business purposes for which retention may be necessary.
- As BluTrust relies on your Personal Data to provide services to you, please ensure that at all times the information provided by you to us is correct and complete. Please update us in a timely manner of all changes to the information provided to us.
- If you have any enquiry on our Privacy Notice, you may write to us:
The Data Protection Officer
6 Raffles Quay